Friday, August 31, 2007

Rediscovering the library

Another nice thing about my day, was that after saying goodbyes at ARISE and leaving early to drop off equipment for Rockway's SR101 system, I was able to go back to campus and spend most of the afternoon in DP. Campus really feels like home again, which it hasn't for a while as I've been an academic hanger-on, 9 toes in industry and one at school.
After DP closed at 5, I biked to the WPL to see if they had a DVD of Guns Germs and Steel, which wasn't on loan but none of the library staff could find it. I settled for the book version instead, and another DVD called, TOTAL Yoga - Fluidity - Power - Grace. Apparently, it's from something called the Flow Water series. Looks good though.

1 comment:

A&M said...

GG&S on DVD? I'd be interested in getting a hold of that myself.
What is Rockway's SR101 system? I want to hear more about that.
-A